MEET THE 2024 Scientific Committee
The Scientific Committee is responsible for developing the event’s scientific content, structure and themes, and thereby establishing the overall scientific program of the conference.
Member of the neurosurgery department, with practical experience in neurosurgery accumulated in neurosurgical centers:
- Cluj, University Center (Romania)
- Hospital Nord, Marseille (France)
- Centre hospitalier universitaire Vaudois Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Member of Sibiu County Council; of the College of Physicians.
Superspecialized in functional neurosurgery minimal invasive neurons surgical treatment in spasticity) neuro-oncology, complex spine surgery.
Author of the national first surgical intervention, balloon compression for trigeminal neuralgia.
In minimal invasive pein therapy and complex spinal reconstruction.
Active member of national and international scientific societies:
- Romanian Society of Neurosurgery
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies
- AOSpine, World Institute of Pain.
Multiple publications in specialized journals and presentations in specialized national and international scientific events.